Husqvarna PG 680 27" Floor Grinder
HUS PG 680
The Husqvarna PG 680 is an excellent choice for large and small, commercial or residential applications. The 27" PG 680 is smaller and more maneuverable then the PG 820 without sacrificing power and output.
- High performance grinder for maximum productivity.
- At 27" wide, it will fit through a standard door making it accessable to most projects.
- Dual Drive Technology™ – fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder – more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads.
- More stable operation over undulating surfaces.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc-plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Industrial strength construction (robust steel frame, strong single-piece aluminium cover).
- Ease of maneuverability and enhanced operator control.
- Power output: 17 hp
- Rated current A: 32amps or 43amps
- Voltage: 380-480 V or 220-240
- Phases: 3
- Grinding width: 27 "
- Grinding disc: 9.5 "
- Grinding pressure total: 660 lbs
- Grinding disc speed: 600-1,200 rpm
- Dimensions: 78x28x79in
- Weight: 850 lbs
Write Your Own Review